Professional Carpet Cleaning Boston, MA
When it comes to selecting a professional service company to maintain the carpet, upholstery, tile and grout on commercial facility or at your home, there are several things to consider. Here is a checklist that will ensure that you have asked the right questions to avoid the uninformed, uneducated, or downright unscrupulous service companies! Do They Have Good References? The area’s most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively. Do They Have Good References? The area’s most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively.
• Do You Get What You Bargain For? The lower the price the higher the risk! Never select a service company based on price. Some companies would have you believe that you can get a quality service for a very low price. Quality service is not cheap. With K-A carpet Cleaning you get the peace of mind of working with the most reputable, experienced, educated and guaranteed company in Boston Metro. By using a quality company like ours, you will save money in the long run.
• What kind of Experience Do They Have? K-A Carpet Cleaning is experienced in cleaning all carpet and fabric types as well as every soiling condition know to our industry,
• Are They Well Educated in Their Field? K-A Carpet Cleaning participate in many seminars, classes related to our industry.
• What Kind of Systems Do They Use? K-A Carpet Cleaning systems are the most advanced on the market getting MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL and MAXIMUM SPOT REMOVAL without leaving sticky residue or over-wetting your carpet.
• What Kind of Guarantee Do They Have? K-A Carpet Cleaning offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will return at no charge to address that area. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our money back guarantee.
• Do They Have Insurance? K-A Carpet Cleaning carries 1,000,000 in liability insurance along with Worker’s Comp. Insurance. Copies of certificate of insurance are available upon request.
• How many Steps are in Their Cleaning Process? Most companies only use two or three step process. At K-A Carpet Cleaning we use up to 12 steps for maximum soil and spot removal.
• How Else Can I Protect Myself to Make Sure I am Selecting the Right Service Company? Always check with Better Business Bureau. It’s a great way to find out if a company is providing excellent service and if they honor their guarantee. Yelp, Google, are also good sources to check out a company’s reputation.
Trust is the key……
Are we perfect? We sure try to be, but the truth is, no we aren’t.
However, trusting us can boiled down into these simple corporate philosophies:
• You can TRUST that we we’ll treat you and your house or company with the care and respect that you expect and deserve.
• You can TRUST that we we’ll work hard to accomplish the tasks that we’ve agreed to perform for you, on time, on budged and without compromise.
• You can TRUST that although we’re not perfect, our hart is always in the right place and if mistakes are made, we’ll resolve the problem without compromise our relationship.
• If you’re just learning about K-A Carpet Cleaning, then let us introduce to a whole level of results and relationships.
• If you’re currently K-A Carpet Cleaning client, then thank you. We know and understand that whatever level of success we have has been a gift from you.